|Thank you, Janis for this award!|
Yesterday was my husband’s birthday, yet I am the one who received a gift…as I was honored to be named a “Stylish Blogger” by JBM Thinks. I really appreciate being given this encouragement and honor. As a new blogger, I have come to realize how much my blog has room to grow and with that in mind… I have been working on remodeling my site and refining my blog goals & vision and blog schedule. This has been a long tiring process with much searching for God’s guidance… and just when I was getting discouraged and wondering if maybe I should hang up my “blogging” hat … Janis brightened my day with this award.
Janis’s blog JBM Thinks is one that I love to visit as it opens a window into a world that I have never experienced…that of a “Sports” Mom… yet I have a feeling that as active and ball crazy as both of my boys are… it is a world that I am destined to be living. I have been prepping for that day by reading Janis’s blog. Thank you, Janis, for adding some encouragement to my day!
As with all awards… there is always some rule and regulations that need to be followed. The Stylish Blogger’s are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Samantha’s Seven things
- God is the rock that I lean upon and He is in control of my life not I.
- Every morning I watch “Curious George” even when the boys are playing in another room. It makes me smile and laugh.
- I love watching old Doris Day movies… and yes, I sing along with her.
- My heart leaps into my throat when my husband walks into the room and after 19 years, his voice over the phone makes me smile when I hear it.
- My favorite exercise is to dance around the living room with my two year old to “Feliz Navidad”. And we dance almost every day even though Christmas has been over with for months. I dread the day he doesn’t want to dance with Mommy as it is one of my daily joys. YES… Bill has a video of this that he loves to play for family and friends.
- I love to do jigsaw puzzles... I hate to go to bed with one not finished.
- I can make homemade lasagna or bake a six tier cake, yet I usually burn rice when I make it. And I always have to look up how long to boil eggs.
Requirement # 3 was extremely difficult for me to do as I had a hard time limiting myself to fifteen bloggers. These are the fifteen that I read, follow, and look forward to their posts. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Mom in Management
- Budget Savvy Diva
- Rockin’ Deals
- Mom in Orbit
- Bless Others with Cards
- A Day in the Life of a Wife Mom & Author
- Little Boys are Made of Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Superglue Mom
- Infarrantly Creative
- Single Mom on a Budget
- Its Okay to be Weird
- Semper Fi Momma
- Holiday Haven
- Leann Vineyard Cooper
- The Happy Housewife
This award is for bloggers from bloggers. I want to take a moment to thank the “unknown” creator of this award. Thank you for taking the time to develop such an encouraging tool. It is designed to encourage and to be the sugar for the other blogger. It is your chance to pay it forward. So go and be the sugar… let the other blogger’s know how “Stylish” they are.